Monday, July 23, 2012

KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Team Everyone Else is on fire! With the books turned in today, they have read a total of 2227 pages, or 44.54 books. I, on the other hand am at 1537 pages read or 30.74 books.

THIS SHALL NOT STAND!

The Postagram postcards have started arriving, as well as some more emails. Everything we get is going up on a bulletin board, which will be photographed and shared soon. I cannot thank you all enough for getting the message out and sending your words of support--it really does make a difference. Teens who didn't even have library cards are getting them so that they can join. Kids who haven't used their cards in a while are dusting them off and checking out books. I'm getting to talk to kids about books and make recommendations, which is the highlight of any day for me. If I were to thank you a thousand times, it wouldn't be enough.

1 comment:

bookinz said...

If *I* were to thank you a thousand times, it wouldn't be enough. This fun project has tears in my eyes. A love affair with reading will never break your heart.