Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Go to Hell, I'm Reading"



My discussion with Mark Finn (@finnswake, for you twitter peeps) about last week's Lost episode Sundown is now live at RevolutionSF.com.

I've turned in my review of Connie Willis's Blackout, which I both really liked and was incredibly frustrated with, and I'll post the link when it goes live.

I just finished reading Lev Grossman's The Magicians, which deserves every bit of the praise that's been heaped upon it, and I'm currently working on China Mieville's The City and the City (which is terrific so far). Next in line is Cherie Priest's Boneshaker and The Best American Fantasy 3, edited by Kevin Brockmeier.

The image up top is from a t-shirt available at the amazing Murder by the Book bookstore in Houston. If you're in the neighborhood, look 'em up. If you're not, try to get there--it's well worth the trip.

No comments: