Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy Week



Along with my recent review of Dawn of the Dreadfuls, I have two other reviews live at RevolutionSF.com.

One is my review of The Other Lands, the second book in David Anthony Durham's Acacia trilogy, which I enjoyed a great deal despite it being book two, inevitably the most troublesome book in any given trilogy.

The other is of Peter Straub's latest, A Dark Matter, which was equally enjoyable in a totally different way. If you enjoy books featuring unreliable characters or whose point is less "what happened" than "how did what happened effect us" then you're in for a treat. As a bonus, we also have an interview with Straub, conducted by Derek A. Johnson.

Coming soon is the latest installment in my ongoing Lost discussion with Mark Finn and a review of Connie Willis's Blackout.

No comments: