Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Shameless Plug (tm Rick)



I've got a couple of book reviews up over on Revolution SF, one for Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghosts, and one for Norm Partridge's Dark Harvest. Both books were excellent and are highly recommended.

I've also compiled a list of the top 6.66 ghosts, with one on devils still to come, so keep checking back there for more Halloween-y goodness. These lists are always fun, because inevitably someone's absolute favorite gets left off the list, causing great consternation. And what could be better for Halloween Eve than a healthy dose of consternation?

I hope I managed to list your faves, and if I didn't, let me know what I left off, and why it should be there.

1 comment:

Rick Klaw said...

As much as I would love to lay claim to the Shameless Plug title (and lord knows I use it), Paul Miles was the first I remember it seeing it as a blog title.

http://darkforces.powbangzap.com/blog/2007/07/shameless-plug.html

I liked it, so I appropriated it.